Go Do Good is an initiative that is all about giving back to those who are doing good in our community, by providing them with a vehicle free of charge for a six-month lease period!
We ask the public to nominate a person or group who they think have been a star in our community and would benefit from the use of a vehicle for six months. The winning nominee will receive our Go Do Good van for six months, ongoing maintenance costs during the lease period, full comprehensive vehicle insurance thanks to Go Cover Insurance, and some petrol vouchers to kick start their journey!
Back for another round
When we launched the Go Do Good programme, we knew we wanted to give back to the community. We just didn’t know how! In the end, we decided to do what we do best – provide a total transport solution. After receiving an overwhelming amountof positive feedback from the first round of the Go Do Good initiative, we’ve decided to run it again!
How To Enter
Here’s what you need to do:
- Follow this link to nominate a person, group or charity who does good in the community - https://bit.ly/3tNu05M
- We’ll contact your nominee to let them know they’ve been nominated, and give them the opportunity to accept or decline the nomination
- Once we have a list of nominees, we’ll have the tough task of shortlisting the top five
- If your nominee is shortlisted, the team at Go Car Finance and our external judge from Big Buddy will arrange a video call with them to have a chat. (This is how we will select the final winner!)
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram (@gocar_finance) to stay up to date!
Rules are tedious but necessary
While this is all very exciting, there are some guidelines that we all need to follow!
Please read the full list of T’s and C’s for our Go Do Good initiative here: https://bit.ly/3AibFQT
Lets get on the Road
If you’ve read this far, you may have already thought of someone who you’d like to put forward as your nomination. Entries are open from now up until 11:59pm 1st of October.